We recommend an article on teachyourbaby blog in which an experienced mum summarizes her first few months with the Doman method: math and reading program. You will find the whole article here.
- On baby’s brain development.
- Summary of what we have done so far when it comes to Doman’s math program: quantities 0-100, equations and problem-solving.
- Description of an exemplary math “session.”
- On the size of math cards.
- Advice on following several programmes of intellectual development by Glenn Doman at the same time.
- Summary of what we have done so far when it comes to Doman’s reading programme: first words, second step.
- Our beginnings.
- On results (from the future)
- Why is handwriting useful?
- How to enrich child’s vocabulary (we focus on English).